Monday, November 06, 2006

"I Wanna Be 23 so I Can......"



I walked past a sex store today which had a sign stating no smoking, no drinking..... and you also had to be 23 or above. As you are considered of legal age at 18 in Singapore - (ie: the age where you can drive, drink alcohol and enter nightclubs), I naturally had to go in and enquire what had made them decide on 23..... (It's a totally arbitrary number if you ask me......)

The sales girl looked blankly at me and deflected my question to the manager, and his lame-o response was,

"I dunno.... I wanted to make it 25 but then I decided on 23....."

The real question is, can they actually police this if by law you are an adult at 18? (And more to the point, what is the secondary function of the Hello Kitties in that store....? Note that this a rhetorical question - I know some of you may be gagging to leave a clever, smart arsed comment.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home