Saturday, July 03, 2010

The Evangelist

It happens 6pm daily, on RTE One (Ireland's main tv station). It's suppose to be the time to reflect and to fiddle with your rosary beads. I don't pretend to understand. With the very recent paedophilia scandal in Ireland over priests sexually harassing young boys, the Vatican advising the priests in Ireland to cover up, and the churches in Ireland still supporting a number of practicing Priests who were involved in the cover up to continue in their position.........I'm slightly more than anti-Catholic at this point in time.




I swear that they use to show a montage scene with a farmer, his cow, his haystack and a lady in a wheelchair. I wanted to take a recording of it, but I never saw it again. Now nobody will ever believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home