Sunday, April 08, 2007

Closet Blonde Bags Herself a Punter

How extremely convenient it is to have an English cousin who use to work as a punter down in Cambridge, complete with private school accent.... (Read: how to become Closet Blonde's obligatory tour guide. Hey, I paid him in wine - good enough for any uni student, right? :p~)


(My "little" cousin - at 6ft 2" - unfortunately I never inherited any of the tall genes having taken after my mother's side - most of whom are taller than me anyway :/ But what my cousins and I do have in common are those prominent high cheek bones! Back in my uni days, I had some friend's ugly boyfriend tell me that I reminded him of the Queen ant in "A Bug's life".)



(Above - Me: "Erm, do you actually know what you are doing....?")

Below: The View from the River



As pretty as the river looks, I was advised by my cousin not to swim in the river - not that I wanted to, seeing that it was only about 14C! Apparently some tramps decided to bathe in the river and then died the following day. (Probably from the high concentration of rat urine. EEEEWWWW......)

Trivial Fact about Punting: You use one arm to push with the pole. So, if you punt too much, you will end up developing one - (and only one,) muscular bicep (also known as the "wanking arm" aptly named by some of my other cousins. tee hee hee....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home