Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Closetblonde Presents: "Mug me, I'm a Tourist in Florence"

The unofficial tourist's uniform comprises of:

1) A baseball cap worn, regardless of the weather, and regardless of whether the sun is shining or not.

2) Sneakers, preferably in white - (and when I say sneakers, I mean the running type, not the dress type). That or the wonderful brown sandals and white socks combo (which seems to be favoured by the Germans).

3) Khakis or Chinos

4) Shapeless anoraks/wind breakers


Accessories include: "THIS-IS-WHERE-I-KEEP-ALL-MY-VALUABLES-INCLUDING-MY-CASH, PASSPORT-AND-CREDIT-CARDS" fanny/bum bag.

Backpacks.

Maps used right in the middle of a busy street, in that "I am a tourist, I am lost, please mug me," moment.

Expensive cameras casually slung over the shoulder screaming, "MUG ME!!! MUG ME!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home