Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Poem about Deck (Pronounced with a New Zealand Accent)

The quintessential example of why boys are idiots.
Dedicated to the Irish Dickheads. All four of them. If I see any of you again, I'm going to kick you in the nuts and scream rape.

There you stand with a twinkle in your eye
Both of us know beneath the surface the truth belies
Casual strangers would look in and see
Friendly banter between you and me.

You tried to crawl into my bed
There're many things that have been left unsaid.
You crossed the line and you still deny
"Just a joke," is how you try and hide.

I don't believe a word you've said
Your tone of voice betrayed some strange desire unmet
I don't believe a word you've said
When you say you really didn't want me in your bed.

You're such a fool, you're such a creep
I hope this girlfriend is the one you keep.
The more entwined your lives become
The less I see you, I'm hoping none.

Disrespected and annoyed
There's something burning anger filling that void
How dare you drag me into your mess
You wanted a play thing, your ego caressed

My involvement in this, it wasn't a choice
You think I'm powerless but I have a voice
Like typical boys you all get away
But I know one day you're going to pay

- that's because Karma's a bitch.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home