Sunday, July 19, 2009

What I Wore Today

Purdy Little Birdie Dress: Purchased from an online US store. (I've worn this so often because I have nothing else to wear, and from the photos in my blog, it looks as though I've never washed my clothes :/ Eh, shopping sucks here, so whatcha gonna do..... There's a limit as to what you can buy online because you just don't know how things are going to fit.)
Silk Orchid Fascinator: Made by me :)
Belt: Thrifted from Brick Lane Markets, London
Stockings: Myers I think, back about four years ago
Motorcycle-esque Boots: Ben Sherman
Bag: Brown leather saddle bag by Dior (not shown in photo)

I took this photo because.....I have no full length mirror, and I can't see what my outfit looks like as a whole.
Going Out....with the boys for a pint or two down to the local.
I'm trying....to channel summer, but it's like fucking 14C (yes, in JULY). Realistically I'm going to have to don my raincoat and black jumper.
Going to: Strangle the next ginger who complains that it's "roasting".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home