Monday, August 06, 2007

Park Session No. 4WF93

OMG, IT WAS ACTUALLY GENIUNELY SUNNY!!!!!!! (Okay, I've officially been in the UK for too long.....) Today was 28C and yesterday was 26C - very hot in English terms, and I spent this weekend frolicking in various parks (in various states of being "undress" :p).

(Above: Me & C.)

Park Attire: As London is nowhere near the beach, the English go the park and usually strip down to their bikinis (or underwear). The extremely risque strip down to nothing (and are usually the ones that really shouldn't.)


(Above: The Isle of Glaring White - ("My eyes, my eyes, they burn!") - why do the British even attempt to try and tan when all they do is go from white to red and then to peeling and then to white again, I don't know..... Skin cancer pple!)

Tourist Trap: Apparently for an unbeatable view of the London skyline, the place to be is Primrose Hill..... (See below.)


Verdict: 3/10 (It would have been 2/10 if it weren't for the glorious weather.) I do agree with the guide books that it is an unbeatable view of London city, but I think the point that has been missed is that London is an ugly looking city.....


(Above: The little doors at the Prince Albert. Yes, even I had to stoop down..... I bet every drunk English person has conked their head while trying to get through drunk.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home