Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life Comments

My colleague went to a "wedding house party" where everybody dressed up in their old wedding dress (or the ones who could still fit in them did anyway), and brought along their wedding video to watch. From what I can gather, there couldn't have been too many invited as you physically can't fit more than a few meringue-bafoon style wedding dresses in a standard living room in London. (If you actually have a living room, that is.)

Somebody please shoot me if I ever end up like that.

In other news, I only just found out that "pants" in the UK does not mean the same thing as "trousers", but is used as a short form of the word "underpants" (or "underwear")..... Crap, NO WONDER every kid I see fervently protests whenever I ask them to "take off their pants" - they're probably thinking that I'm trying to molest them!


Cultural observation - Scottish people cannot talk fast because of their accent.

Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home