Friday, November 23, 2007

Swimming with Sharks

I have officially lived out my childhood fantasy (circa age 13/14 years) by being in the same room as Christian Slater. (Come on, how hot was he in "Heathers" circa 1989 which was almost 20 years ago..... OMG, I'm SO fucking OLD!!!!! Eh. Whateverrr, Heatherrr.....)

Anyway, according to the critics, Christian's face doesn't move (ie: remains "expressionless") throughout the whole play, meaning one of two things:

1) He's a crap actor.
2) He's had botox.

It could be both - but I'm assuming that there is a high probability with no. 2, given his age. Lack of expression - I couldn't tell as I didn't have particularly good seats. (Christian is not cool enough to justify £45 a pop. Had it been Kevin Spacey reviving his role from the movie to theatre, that would have been a different story....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home