Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Soap Box Entry no QpN30M

A True Urban Myth: Pregnancy is like a contagious virus - you can become pregnant if you sit on the same chair as somebody else who is pregnant. (I'm a health professional so therefore I must be correct :p)

It is better to assume that somebody is fat (and say nothing) than to think they are pregnant (when they're not,) and end up saying something. Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between "fat" and "pregnant" - I one time worked with somebody and didn't realise that they were pregnant until they announced that they were leaving and were all of a sudden receiving baby things. (Oops.)

I hate to spoil it for you kids, but I'm afraid that stork story isn't true - everybody knows that babies are found in the cabbage patch :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home