Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dr Frankenstein Decides to Pursue a Career in Art

The great thing about London is you're never short of an up and coming exhibition of sorts, and even better is the fact that most of them are free. I know that art is extremely subjective, but when I stumbled across this exhibition in the middle of Bricklane one early Sunday afternoon, I just had to ask, "Who on earth would want this in their house?"



I think this goes beyond surrealism into Frankenstein/voodoo...








It also raises the bigger question of, "Are these things likely to come alive in the middle of the night to then strangle me in my sleep?"

I think I was having an off day with art as later that day, while browsing at the Up-Market, I made the biggest boo-boo by pointing a piece of art work and saying, "This is so damn ugly," - with the artist standing right next to me.....

Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home